• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Learn From the Best: Tips and Secrets to Drastically Improve Your Life

Abraham Kurland

Description of my book: (I've priced it at $.99 for an EXTREMELY limited time)

There is a lot of information out there, and unfortunately, most of it isn't credible. One important tip I can give you to drastically improve your life: only learn from the best. Because I'm the best, my book has tips and secrets which only the top echelon of people know. Not only that, but I've only included information which I feel is extremely credible; you won't have to sift through junk.

This book will teach concepts vital to success in life. Problem solving, health and fitness, how to determine the optimal choice, expected value, addiction, and happiness are only a sampling of topics which will be discussed.

It will also drastically improve your understanding of life and how it works. Furthermore, I've explained these concepts in a way that practically everyone will be able to understand and implement into his or her life.

But, what makes me the best? A partial list of my credentials is as follows:

(I hate bragging. However, unfortunately listing my credentials is a necessary evil.)

-Most importantly, I'm the best because I've learned from the best. I wasn't always the best; I was just like everyone else at one point. However, somewhere along the way, I figured out that I needed to learn from the best. Not only did I learn from the best, I took a lot of their ideas and took them one step further.

-I'm an extremely intelligent person. Although it's impossible to accurately measure intelligence, on every test that correlates with intelligence, I'm almost always in the 99+ percentile.

-I'm extremely good at acknowledging when I'm wrong; being able to figure out when I'm wrong and change my incorrect viewpoint to the correct viewpoint is one of my biggest strengths. Very few people are able to do this.

-I have lots of intelligent friends with whom I've shared and discussed ideas; I've been around extremely intelligent people my entire life. Being around incredibly intelligent people has had a major impact on my knowledge.

-Not only am I quick learner and an extremely logical thinker, but I also have been exposed to (and therefore acquired) a plethora of knowledge throughout my life. I've been very fortunate to have had experiences that most people will never experience.

-One of my unique experiences was online poker. I have a net profit of just slightly under 3 million dollars from playing online poker for approximately 4 years. (All of this was from cash games; I didn't play tournaments. In other words, my winnings didn't come from getting lucky.) However, there is far more to this statement than meets the eye.

On the surface, it appears that I'm a smart guy who won money in online poker. However, it's far deeper than that. Online poker players are among the best teachers of life, because poker is analogous to life. Life is one giant game of poker.

(The similarities between poker and life are numerous. This is widely accepted throughout the poker community. However, this isn't a poker book so I'm not going to go into more details. For those that are curious, there is more information about this on the internet than could ever be referenced in my self-help book.)

Obviously, most everyone who plays poker doesn't actually know poker. (Just like how everyone who plays life doesn't actually know life.) However, I'm one of the rare poker players who actually knows poker. Because I know poker, I also know life.

Not only do I know poker, I also revolutionized the game. I implemented strategies which were never seen before. For example, I was the first poker professional to exclusively use the minraise, a tool which is prevalent in almost everyone's game today.

Just like I revolutionized poker, I firmly believe I will do the same to the self-help industry. I'm extremely confident that everyone will be able to benefit from my book. I encourage you to follow me on twitter: @AbrahamKurland.

http://www.amazon.com/Learn-Best-Se...421323731&sr=8-1&keywords=learn+from+the+best

So we should read your self help book because most of the other self help books are not credible and because you have identified the credible ones we can ignore them too because your book supercedes them because you're the best. Is that a fair summary?

Back