• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Less than one month...

Litany

...until my birthday.

I want one of these.
awww.daisyrock.com_images_products_butterfly_bf_artist_fantasy_pop.jpg

I propose a forum whip-round. Between you all you can easily afford it, and it'd keep me quiet for a bit and you'd all enjoy that. If I don't get my butterfly I'll be even more unbearable than I currently am. You have been warned.

There's nothing here! :eek:

You want nothing for your birthday? I think we can afford that :D

Hey, my birthday is less than a month so you all need to start saving for mine :D

It can't be your birthday next month. I've checked the calendar and officialy, you've never been born. Now, that's cause enough for a celebration on my part but if you'ld like to point out a particular day of your unbirth, we can all celebrate it together. :D

I suggest insted of begging off the forum members, you go about the usual way that you try to earn money...on the street corners. :eek: Maybe by this time next year you'll be able to afford a guitar pic. :p

Or at least a pic of a pic.

RaVeN

Okay. okay, okay. So when's your Birthday? I want some proof that you're just not trying to get a spanking from everyone.

RaVeN

It's the same day as Phil's :p (20th) There are four people on the same day so it doesn't show them individually on the calendar ;)

Weird. earilier today, i was thinking about when would be your birthday.

what could you play with that? you already have your pork to play with. :p

RaVeN said:
I want some proof that you're just not trying to get a spanking from everyone.

And so what if I am? Doesn't a girl have the right to a spanking on her birthday? I rather think she does.

so Watercrystal, if you were thinking about my birthday, does that mean you've already bought me some pork in preparation?

Hey, that's a nice guitar. I like the headstock. It looks like it's got less frets than it actually has. I don't think I'd play it though - looks a bit too girly pour moi. I'd just stick it on my wall probably. Or just stick a picture of it on the wall! Es ist ziemlich sexy. :p

Yeah, anyway...

If it's knitted then I'll stick with scary hybrid please.

Nosferatu Man - As for the guitar, I wouldn't recommend Daisyrocks to boys, which I assume you are from the name. They're short scale specially for a lady's delicate hands. :D Perfect for me as my hands are a bit widgy, but my bf had a try of the classic Daisyrock and didn't find it too comfortable.

They do a Mojo Jojo one though, for any boys out there with teeny hands.

Hehe, oh right. Yeah, I am a lad. I dunno if I'll bother with that Mojo Jojo. I've recently bought a guitar off my mate, Major. It's a Jackson PS-4 and it has 'Extra Jumbo' frets, apparently. I'm pretty comfortable with it so I don't think the 'Mojo Jojo for boys with teeny hands' will be too good for me. :rolleyes:

And as of this weekend I have a halvesy share in a heartbreaker...
heart_sc_red.jpg

Not quite my beautiful butterfly, but my bf needed a short scale for some guitary things. He did try to claim that this was my birthday present and he could just borrow it when he needs it, but that is not how birthday presents work. :mad:

And I'm thinking about buying you new T-tops for my 'vette. I hope you like them.

Happy Birthday!

RaVeN

Back