• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Let's see your work area

sparkchaser

Administrator and Stuntman
Staff member
The den/study thread got me thinking: what does your computer work area look like? One of the things on my to do list today was to clean up my computer desk so before I did that, I took a pic. It's not as cluttered as it normally is.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_desktop_1.png

So, let's see your workstations in all their messy glory.

Ok, I'll play.

This is my library/work area. Unfortunately I don't have a nice room in which to put all my stuff, and I don't have a bigger desk for my wrists to rest on when I'm typing at full speed.

All my other crap (wallet, loose change, in tray, *other* computer, etc) are on my other desk downstairs.

ai.imgur.com_xc0k3.png

Ok, I'll play.

This is my library/work area. Unfortunately I don't have a nice room in which to put all my stuff, and I don't have a bigger desk for my wrists to rest on when I'm typing at full speed.

All my other crap (wallet, loose change, in tray, *other* computer, etc) are on my other desk downstairs.

ai.imgur.com_xc0k3.png

Lots of books!

me gusta.

I don't have a desk. I share an office with 6 desks and all of staff is there. We aren't at a desk that often, so we don't have assigned desks. We have one desktop and 2 laptops between the seven of us. It is uncommon, but that is what we counselors work with. Welcome to a non-profit, residential rehabilitation setting :lol:

We just recently got the 2 laptops when we complained we couldn't get our documentation done with only one desktop. Now we are all "high-tech" with wireless in the office. Woo hoo! LOL

Or lock yourself in a closet and play angry birds.

I might just have to do that. I haven't got into playing that game. I was playing Words with Friends, but I get bored easily with such things. I will be "addicted" for a few days/weeks and then need a change.

I'm the same way with Angry Birds. Now I only play it while I am waiting for something and don't have a book.

I can understand that. I usually try to find something to do when waiting. I try to foresee it and have a book with me too ha ha

Back