• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Life is a dream

hay82

I have come to the conclusion that life is a dream. You are all part of my dream, figments of my twisted imagination. Everything you say or do is really just something I make you do in my dream.
To die is just to start another dream, if there even is such a thing as dying or is it just something I have made up in my dream?
Love is just me making up a person with qualities of my own that I like.
Hate is displaying the part of myself that I dislike.

You are me.. Think about it. :rolleyes:

if this is true then you are a stay at home mom who is burning the hell out of the chicken tonight.

well it would appear that i hate chicken too by the smoke that is literally billowing out my kitchen window. damn you martha stewart and your fried chicken 101 recipe.

Stewart said:
:D

hay82 said:
I have come to the conclusion that life is a dream. You are all part of my dream, figments of my twisted imagination. Everything you say or do is really just something I make you do in my dream.
To die is just to start another dream, if there even is such a thing as dying or is it just something I have made up in my dream?
Love is just me making up a person with qualities of my own that I like.
Hate is displaying the part of myself that I dislike.

You are me.. Think about it. :rolleyes:

Just want to inform you that I do not exist, so i am out of your dream. *whooshes out*

jenngorham said:
if this is true then you are a stay at home mom who is burning the hell out of the chicken tonight.
Burning the hell of a chicken sounds like something I could do, and I love staying at home, and kids.. why not. But actually none of that exist, since your reply is just something I have made up in my dream.

watercrystal said:
Just want to inform you that I do not exist, so i am out of your dream. *whooshes out*
Being rejected by a figments my imagination... This really isn't a very good dream.

Perhaps I should try a change it to something nice.

Dammit, didn't work

Perhaps you're not having the dream. Maybe you're just a character in someone else's dream who thinks he's having a dream about dreaming.

Ell said:
Perhaps you're not having the dream. Maybe you're just a character in someone else's dream who thinks he's having a dream about dreaming.
I don't really see that as possible since I perceive the world through my own eyes, and thoughts. I can only be sure of one thing. I am.

I don't really see that as possible since I perceive the world through my own eyes, and thoughts. I can only be sure of one thing. I am.
Not if it's really my dream and I'm dreaming that your character thinks he's having his own thoughts in a dream. So really, you're me or at least the part of me that I'm dreaming. You're me and I'm you.

Mygawd, I think I've been reading too many of bobbyb's posts! I think I'll stop now.

Well, if you're dreaming me, could you friggin' dream me looking like Jude Law or something?!

Sheesh!

Cheers

Martin said:
Well, if you're dreaming me, could you friggin' dream me looking like Jude Law or something?!

Sheesh!

Cheers

mmmm jude law, this is my dream we are having now.

Ell said:
Not if it's really my dream and I'm dreaming that your character thinks he's having his own thoughts in a dream. So really, you're me or at least the part of me that I'm dreaming. You're me and I'm you.

Mygawd, I think I've been reading too many of bobbyb's posts! I think I'll stop now.
Thats pretty hard to argue with since I can't know if it is really your thoughts I'm posting right now instead of my own.

what the heck are you talking about?? i mean in a dream you fall down in a big black hole and nothing hurts, but here you put your fingers to the burned chicken and it becomes red and gets blisters (and it hurts!!)
so i'm sure this is not a dream and even if it would be why should it be your or my thought, why not somebody elses and he/she made us all up??
think aobut it!! :D

Back