• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Litany, is this any better?

Who's the Wenchiest Wench in the forum?

• Total voters

{Tigress}

kickbox
Alrighty then... since Litany has bitched about every poll we've seen in the past month (well probably longer, but as I've only been here a month, that's all I can attest to), I decided to try my hand a poll, in the hopes of pleasing her. :D

Litany said:
It needs an 'All of the above' option. :p
Just because you're a LAZY wench and won't click on more than one box doesn't mean I have to cater to you by providing a one-click-does-it-all button. Geez. Try to be nice and still get bitched at... now I know what husbands go through. :eek:

{Tigress} said:
Just because you're a LAZY wench and won't click on more than one box doesn't mean I have to cater to you by providing a one-click-does-it-all button.
It only lets me have one vote! And what's so wrong with being lazy?

{Tigress} said:
Alrighty then... since Litany has bitched about every poll we've seen in the past month (well probably longer, but as I've only been here a month, that's all I can attest to), I decided to try my hand a poll, in the hopes of pleasing her. :D
The top Litany has the most votes! :p

Back