• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Logging in

Freya

When I log in and it gets to the 'Thankyou for logging in, Freya' bit, I always half expect it to say, 'For fucks sake, not you again woman. We've had enough of your inane drivel for one day, try again tomorrow.' :eek:

You obviously haven't read the terms when you signed up for this forum. It's clearly stated that you have to write a certain amount of inane drivel to get to stay here.

Hay

I don't think so.. But lets be real who wants to read books? They are so boring and some of them have so many words in them, I still only read the books that go along the lines of "and the cow says mooh".

It would be nice if we could programme the greeting like you can with mobile phones; my mobile says "hello gorgeous" whenever I turn it on. Isn't that nice?

Freya said:
On another forum I played on, it said something like, 'You are fabulous! Go eat some cake!'

That sounds nice. I think I'll go to the shop and get some cake.

Last night I had some McVities Lyle's Golden Syrup Biscuits. I'd never seen them before and I think they are the future of biscuits!

My PC used to do a Darth Vader and say "Greetings Master" everytime I turned it on. Then I grew up and I'm now looking for a smothering female voice to say the same thing. Any volunteers?

Hmm... flap jacks sound nice.

ds

Freya said:
I've not tried them yet. I feel a flap jack moment coming on :eek:

No one in my office has heard of them and I'd never heard of them before yesterday. I was in the shop to get a loaf of bread and some baccy when I saw a familiar label on an unfamiliar packet and stopped to look. They are so sweet even I can only eat three or four at a time so I've got some left for tonight. Hooray! Now I'm going to get some flapjack (with cherries in).

I have auto log in, so the site has to keep its greeting to itself.

Caterers are getting here for the Christmas party in 7 short hours, no flapjacks but what they can do with cheesecake is marvelous.

Ashlea said:
I have auto log in, so the site has to keep its greeting to itself.

I do auto log in as well, but if the MB said something like, "Hello Mr Wonderful, it's lovely to see you again", I'd log in every time.

PS My flapjack was cherry and sultana and it was very nice.

Back