• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for a book series starring a cute mischievous pixie archetype

Humility

I see pixies a lot as supporting characters, especially the cute, mischievous and near childlike kind of pixie. Like in the Dresden files, various comic books (DC universe even has an entire mirror world with just pixie versions of the real world) or a plethora of D&D books. And in webcomics there are a lot of them that have pixies as major characters (always doomed to hiatus). Sometimes they just want to have fun and eat candy, sometimes they are are obsessed with stealing shiny baubles, sometimes they exist to prank people and sometimes they are just struggling in a world far to large for them. And I realized I really, really like them and would really, really like to hear a book series that actually starred them instead of just had them as a bit of cute comic relief. Preferably a book series with a target audience above five years old. Does anyone know of any book series like that?

Last edited:
Back