• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for a fantasy series I read about 8 to 12 years ago

Tmabes

kickbox
Looking for a fantasy (may be considered Sci-Fi)series I read about 8 to 12 years ago

Hiya
The series I'm looking for (as best as I can remember) started on a planet that had normal zones that were earthish with other zones that were a grey fog like area (called the flux i think)that only some people had the ability to navigate in. after a couple books in you learn that the planet was colonized by earth and that the people who were good in the grey zones were part of the Army Signal Corps. The grey zones were part of the planet that were not planoformed and comms with earth was cut off because of an alien invasion thru the portal.

Something I saw on TV reminded me of this series and I would like to read it again. If anyone knows who the Author is or the name of the series I would be very thankfull!

Thanks!

Found it

I did a google search for fiction series database and tried the link to http://isfdb.tamu.edu/ I found the series I was looking for in the database
It was the Soul Rider series by Jack L Chalker. The local used book store has all but book 4 so im in luck!

Maybe yall can refer other people looking for books to that link. I know it was driving me nuts trying to remember.

Thanks

Back