• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for a very very old children's book

dhruvbhutani

Hi guys ,

My first post here but i seem to have found this wonderful community while searching for my favorite childhood book.

Okay , so here are the details. I have very foggy recollections of this book but i'll try to be as descriptive as possible.

It was handed over to me by an uncle so i would guess it was from the 60's or maybe even earlier. This is however just a guess.

The book contained quite a few short stories. Of these i seem to vaguely recall two in particular. One of the stories had i believe three giants. One of them could see over very far distances and another could if i remember clearly, hear things from afar.

Another story revolved around a boy (prince?) who got a chef to cook all kinds of food for himself but he wasn't satisfied.

I know this is a very vague definition but alas its all i can remember. Hope someone can help me locate the book !

Thanks !

Back