• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for Author/Title have lots of info

zoltan

Thanks to everyone who reads this. The book I am looking for is a mystery. At the start of the story a husband and wife (both in law enforcement) find out that their daughter has been kidnapped and killed. I believe the wife is local law enforcement and the husband is FBI. The little girl was killed by a known pedophile in the area. The local law enforcement out of respect to the wife (their co worker) take the husband to see the murderer at his house before they arrest him. They say they will give him a chance to kill the guy. The husband cant do it and the co workers think he is weak but end up arresting the guy.

The next few chapters describe the grief they go through excellently.

Eventually the husband gets approached by a group that works at seeking revenge on murders who have gotten away with their crimes. They want the husband to be a part of the group

Thats about all i remember except it turns out that at least one person in the group set it up so that the husbands little girl would at least get kidnapped, if not out right murdered so that he would join the group

i know his character is at least in one more book

Anyone know what i am talking about???

Back