• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for book about a boy who believed he was Jesus

sinn1

Ok i've been trying to look for this book for a long time. I dont remember teh author or the title and my old school doesnt have a website or librarian. Im now in secondary school so it would be around 6 years ago when i read the book but im sure it wasnt intended for primary school children.

I cant remember the exact details, but im sure it was about a boy who went to boarding school and believed that he was Jesus.

These are the most significant details i can remember apart from the fact that I thought it was a very good book and one of the first books that I was actually intrigued by because of the ideas within it. This may have been because I was a child and new to ideas that challenged religion since i went to a Catholic school but i'd still like to find this book again.

Thank you in advance

p.s. I think i remember the book being quite thick, especially for a childs book if thats what it was, but not as thick as Harry Potter. Its dimensions, height and width, were smaller than A4 but larger than A5 I THINK.

Back