• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for some good books to fill my life with!

Hai there! HisGoddess here, Looking for some books to curb my appetite!

Authors I love:

Sherrilyn kenyon/Kinley MacGregor- DarkHunter, Chronicles of Nick, The League, and more!- Paranormal romances, Lovable characters no matter good or evil, plot lines intermix and even make sense! Omg, such a rarity!

Catherine Anderson- Historical Romances, ranging from Natives to cowboys anything in between. Love her!

Lisa Kleypas- Historical Romances of like 1800 times, which I love.

Terry Brooks- ... scifi? I havent finished them, but its apocalyptic and WONDERFUL!

Laurell K Hamilton- Paranormal romance? Also have not finished, but I mean really, Anita blake, the vampire huntress.

Carrie Vaughn- labeled as a pranormal romance, but not much romance. Kitty Norville series, omg. Kick ass werewolf that runs a radio show!

Hmm.. can't think of much else in way of authors..

I like anything as long as it is well written, a little humor here and there, toss some romance and suspense in there, with maybe some historical places or things, or creatures. ^^

Oh! and Green Rider! Can't remember the author, but I love that too.

Then of course, Eragon, Harry Potter, Series of unfortunate events, Steven king, <- love his Richard Bachman stuffs.

Oh! Dresdin Files, Odd Thomas, Star Trek..

so Yeup! Pretty please help!

<3HisGoddess

Back