• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for "The Killing Star"

Hi; I'm Cory and I'm new to this forum. I was looking for a good and active book forum in which I could satisfy my book discussion, seeing as I don't really get this chance that often any other time.

I'm looking for this sci fi book titled The Killing Star written by two guys by the names of Charles Pellegrino and George Zebrowski. It's out of print and I don't want to pay 600 dollars for a copy.

Anyone know of any online used bookstore (or online copy in .pdf format) that might have it for any cheaper than this?

Yeah. I'll continue searching every day for a cheap copy, though.

Did you ever end up finding a copy?

I found one for $40 and ordered it. It arrived yesterday and it will be the next book I read.

I do feel a little foolish for spending $40 on a used trade paperback but it is a rare book so I guess I'm OK with that.

Every time I check out a site or "other" places about books I am "sc.." I always end up adding another book to the pile!

Where was the book for $5? More importantly, I'm interested in how you located one so cheap.

Back