• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for vampire books

JaeMin

I totally love vampire books, I’ve read the Twilight books, Vampire Diaries, House of Night and more.

So now is my question, can anyone recommend me more of those books? I don't care if the main character is a male or a female, I just love the vampire theme ^_^

Have you read Interview with a Vampire or The Vampire Lestat or The Queen of the Damned or Dracula?

Thanks for the comment!
I only haven't read The Queen of the Damned but I will look for that one, thanks!

You can also check out the series by Becca Forrester - Shade of a Vampire. They aren't compelling writing, but the story line is entertaining and they are an easy read :)

I totally love vampire books, I’ve read the Twilight books, Vampire Diaries, House of Night and more.

So now is my question, can anyone recommend me more of those books? I don't care if the main character is a male or a female, I just love the vampire theme ^_^
The Mercy Thompson Novels for a series still being written, have vampires, werewolves, and Mercy is a shape shifter. Then there is one called "You Suck" just got it and haven't read it yet. Will let you know if it any good:).

Back