• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking to meet like minded people

would you purchase Bullets To Boardroom?

• Total voters

knights_j

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reading this thread it is much appreciated.

So let me begin, this is my first ever thread and the whole world of books is something new to me.
I am running a new project for someone who is very close to me, a person called Tony Knights.

After lots of encouragement from different angles, he has been pressured into writing a book about himself. He really does have an inspiring story to tell with some fantastic achievements dipping into a few target markets.

In brief the book in hope will be released at the back end of July and is titled "Bullets To Boardroom"

Tony wants to share his story more so to inspire people and to leave a legacy which has always been his motive. Tony left school with nothing and was the first one to leave on the school bell. He joined the British Army and achieved a great deal of success with some amazing stories to share. Of course everyone has lows in their life and Tony took a risky plunge into the big wide world at the age of 40 to set up his own business. Millions of pounds later he has now decided to share his story on what he has learned and the ups and downs of being a professional football club director.

I wanted to share with everyone what I was doing, and I am project managing this book as Tony is very close to me. I was just wondering if anyone has seen books like this that have already been released and what your general thoughts and opinions are on a book like this?

I am also looking to meet and chat with likeminded people and perhaps people who have lots more knowledge than I do :)

Enjoy your weekend folks.

Jamie

I'll leave this here for now but don't be surprised if it gets moved to the self-promotion area.

Hi Guys, I am not only here to promote the book. I would be interested in speaking to authors and readers to gain further knowledge too and just meet nice people in general. Sorry if it came over as a sales pitch, it wasn't intended that way, its my first post.

Back