• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lu Chi Fa and Becky White: Double Luck

harrypotterrox

Has anyone here read the book Double Luck? This book is actualy about someone who lives a few miles away from me at the moment. I would deffinatly try to read this book if you like sad/historical books! It was one of my favorites!

Please tell us a little about this book. What is it about, who is the author, and why is it one of your favorites?

Ok, the book is about a chinese infant, whose parents die. He is left with a cruel brother and a sister. The brother wont take Lu Chi Fa (the infant)in. SO the sister is left with him. But after a few years the sister cant take care of him any longer, and has to sell Lu Chi Fa. Lu Chi Fa is later used as a slave, and his new "parents" are the communists. Lu Chi Fa has to live with getting beaten, and getting sent around China. It is very sad, but i love it because the author (lu chi fa) lives a few miles away from me, and owns a great resturant. I deffinatly reccomend it!

The book is called Double Luck

hprox

Ok, the book is about a chinese infant, whose parents die. He is left with a cruel brother and a sister. The brother wont take Lu Chi Fa (the infant)in. SO the sister is left with him. But after a few years the sister cant take care of him any longer, and has to sell Lu Chi Fa. Lu Chi Fa is later used as a slave, and his new "parents" are the communists. Lu Chi Fa has to live with getting beaten, and getting sent around China. It is very sad, but i love it because the author (lu chi fa) lives a few miles away from me, and owns a great resturant. I deffinatly reccomend it!

The book is called Double Luck

hprox

Have you got your book signed?

Back