• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lunar Legend Tsukihime: Volume 1: Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air

Lincoln Rhyme

Summary: Introducing Arcueid Brunestud, probably one of the most not-vampires I've ever seen. After being cut up by Shiki Touhno, a mild mannered high schooler, she needs him to protect. For reasons that are still unknown to me so far.

Shiki Touhno has the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, a power that enables him to see the lines of death, and enable to kill anything. In this volume Arcuied needs Shiki to help her kill another vampire, Nero Chaos.

My opinion: This is my first manga, and I was very impressed. I finished the anime 2 days ago, and found it to be a pretty decent adaptation. However, the manga is more in-depth for the characters and the story. They're very rushed in the anime(It's only 12 episodes).

This manga also draws some comparisons to TYPE-MOON's other series,Kara No Kyoukai. Mainly because the main character, Shiki, shares the same first name as the main character of Kara No Kyoukai. They also share the same power, The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Overall it was thrilling experience, and the art is surprisingly good.

My rating: 4.4/5

Back