• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Matthew Reilly: Ice Station

spork947

I really need some help with the ending of ice station. I feel embarassed asking but its driving me nuts. I zipped through the book and I guess all the details didnt click for me yet i got so wrapped up in the action.

thanks

I know niemeyer was heading to wilkes when his plane crashed but who shot it down? Why had niemeyer needed the paper from the library in the first place? Wasn't he in charge and aware of the location of the station? Was it carter or the air force that got rid of him because he didnt vote for the b-2? Were they afriad of having a nuclear reactor on a airplane? I'm guessing no one else knew about the station so that is why it went unoticed?

Don't bother with that. Sometimes it helps to ignore them a bit. Don't let them intimidate you!

About your questions: I'm really sorry but these questions are a bit too specific for me. The last time I read Ice Station was about two years ago and I don't remember that much of the details. :eek:

Back