• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Matthew Stokoe: Cows

Geenh

Now as sad as it may seem, I have a great love for gratuitous violence, kinky sex without violence, gore, blood, etc. Way out there stuff (only the evening news makes me squirmish and weepy).

Now Richard, who sells me most of my books has been trying to freak me out for years now. This book made me dry heave! I cannot even believe it was published. It is the grossest book I have ever read in my entire life (and I've read Exquisite Corpse and that's NOT for the faint hearted!).

Has anyone else here braved this book? It's thin, so I think I read it in about two hours.

Thanks.

G

I've not read this book but am currently reading Equisite Corpse - not the nicest thing I've ever read. What did you think of it? I'm trying to see past the disturbing images and follow what is quite a fast-moving intruiging plot.

Is this Exquisite Corpse by Robert Irwin? I read it about ten years ago, and can't remember much about it, but I'm pretty sure it was more full of his usual archaic cabbalistic erudition and bizarre happenings than blood and gore...?

Back