• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Micro-Humanity - Sci-Fi book

Danielel

Hi All,

Thanks Book&Reader for the opportunity to let you know of the existence of my book.

One of my sci-fi novels has just been translated a few weeks ago and it would be great if you could check it out, thanks in advance to all who will.

and others...

Here's the main storyline:
Earth is overpopulated. Human beings are now too many. Years of technological progress across the board have decreed their almost exponential increase decade after decade. Any attempt made to curb growth has been in vain. Expansion into space has not delivered the desired results. Earth is exhausted and humanity on the verge of a near extinction. Thousands of hypotheses are made, thousands of solutions examined, thousands of researches are conducted and subsidized. Nothing is left out. Everything is examined. Even the most abstruse ideas and most imaginative conjectures are studied thoroughly. So, in this mess of ideas, in this swamp of thoughts the solution arises. The solution is as simple as absurd and yet apparently possible: shrinking the whole of humanity. An unknown path that once undertaken cannot be reversed but, although everyone keeps saying yes, are we sure that all the dangers have been taken into consideration?

Keep you posted on any future news 👍

Thx again.

For those who like not only to read but also listen to books, we're working on the audiobook of Micro-Humanity.

I've heard the first chapters and it sounds great!
smile.gif

Coming back to confirm the audiobook's out since some weeks now.

And to say thank you to all those that listened to it already.

Back