• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Microsoft Reader!

sanyuja

No, this is not advertisement. I downloaded MS Reader today and liked it a lot.
One can bookmark some page, highlight a word or a phrase, add some note or some drawing just like one does on a book.
You can turn it into an audio book and sit back and listen to it.
The best part of it, it keep tracks of all the documents that you opened and also the last page you read. Amazing!
Pardon my blabber if you all knew this already :D

Sanyuja, imagine you have what you've just described in the palm of your hand, available at any time for you to peruse. Voila - MS Reader for Pocket PC.

Also, download the dictionary (available free from Microsoft), and now your Reader will have the ability to lookup meanings of words you highlight.

ds

direstraits said:
Sanyuja, imagine you have what you've just described in the palm of your hand, available at any time for you to peruse. Voila - MS Reader for Pocket PC.

Also, download the dictionary (available free from Microsoft), and now your Reader will have the ability to lookup meanings of words you highlight.

ds
That sounds like a great idea ds! :)

I know the other one readear which use by myself. Haali reader, this is russian development absolutly free, also you can add dictoinary, it's the most great thing for PDA, i read all books on my device, and this reader made my reading life much better.
So if anyone use PDA for reading i advice it to you also can advice some interesting online libraries, where you can download book not only in russian and in English too.

P.S. This is not advertising :)

P.P.S. http://haali.cs.msu.ru/hr1/index.html.en
Here you can take this program. Enjoy, of course if you like it :)

Back