• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Midsomer Murders fans?

Will

Okay folks, so who else loves this awesome show of British small-village murder and intrigue?

I liked it and then the characters kept changing and I kind of lost interest - but yes, I think it is a good show. If that makes sense to you. :)

So what are some of your favourite episodes Canuck and Landy? I saw a really moody episode last night called Left For Dead. Much darker and lacking that black-humour element often found in episodes.

Okay folks, so who else loves this awesome show of British small-village murder and intrigue?
Midsomer Murders is great stuff. I was sorry to see Barnaby retire, though. Isn't that theme music the greatest? What is that?

It's awesome isn't it just. My old flatmate used to sing it loudly out of the window each time an episode was starting; it was he who got me into the show.

Dang it. Here in the States, I've never even heard of the show.

We get serial murderers and zombies. :D

I know! While I enjoy a good zombie romp I wish that BBC would have some nice british murder mysteries on again. I remember a few years ago we got an afternoon full of mysteries on Saturday or Sunday. I loved the Midsomer Murder's series and, of course, Poirot mysteries. All we are saying, BBC, is give murder a chance!:)

Midsomer Murders is still running here in Canada but it seems to be repeats. The same with another one I used to watch called Heartbeat. They've started right back at the beginning again with Nick Berry. And one that will go on for ever I think is As Time Goes By with Judi Dench. I can still watch the old episodes and get a good laugh. :)

Surely Midsomer is by now the most dangerous place on earth? Does no one check crime stats before moving there?

It is definitely the murder county/capital of the world. Bodymore Murdaland has nothing on this place.

It is definitely the murder county/capital of the world. Bodymore Murdaland has nothing on this place.

Cabot Cove .. from "Murder, She Wrote" is also a very bad place...

I really dont know how this two towns , have people yet, everyone dies :confused:

Im a big fan of the series :D

Back