• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

miss you guys!

lady.cordelia

i have been away for a bit and sure have missed you guys - well most of you anyways! lol ;)

don't know how active i will be until the end of the school year (remember i homeschool and we have been busy with projects and history festivals with our homeschool group). a busy but fun year and more than keeping me on my toes with a toddler. i finally had to get help for five hours a few days a week to teach or rest and recover from life with four active kids! for those that don't know, i had a spinal cord injury with the birth of my last, so days are painful and tedious, but still full of joy. i love my kids and am thankful for them. anyways, with the extra help, i actually had some computer time! yay! up until now free time was book time, as time was so limited. i am sure you understand.

well, enough babbling!

glad to be back and hope to be here more often again!

Ha!, I knew it!. One of the many *phantom* members that we have here. Yes, yes, you all can say I was right in my last post in a certain discussion. Go ahead, I'll be waiting.........:D

Glad to see you reappear. This place just ain't the same without you.:)

Howdy again. :)

lady.cordelia said:
don't know how active i will be until the end of the school year (remember i homeschool ...) anyways, with the extra help, i actually had some computer time! glad to be back and hope to be here more often again!
Ya know, if you just send the rugrats to public school you'll have plenty of time to visit here. :D

Back