• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mo Heyder

Geenh

Finishing Tokyo. Have read The Treatment and Birdman. She's VERY interesting! A female writing about these sort of topics, the brutality, the chaos... used to that in male authors.

What do you think?

Honestly, her three books are all good. Written by a mind much like a man's, I reckon. It;s always straight to the point, no romance, no ingratiating subjects. I like her writing. Let me know what you think.

Mo Hayder

i have read the sequel to "birdman" & it was too brutal for my liking & IMO she's an above average writer so if you give her a miss its ok

ps:try Jeffrey Deaver or Phillip Margolin

Jeffrey Deaver is an ok writer. I find him somewhat tedious and he's more hit and miss than any writer I've ever read.

I prefer Mo Hayder to Jeffrey Deaver. Jeffrey Deaver makes his character(Lincoln Rhyme) so smart and almost to the point of invuneralibity that its sometimes too silly.

Back