• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

more book title help!

Ellie121

Hello everyone, I'm quite desperate to find the names of two books that I read when I was young and I'm hoping someone can help me out. Unfortunately I have only a fairly vague description, but I'm hoping for the best! Here goes:

There are two books in the series (at least that I'm aware of). They're set in a fantasy/medieval format (castles and kingdoms and things of that nature) but no elves or goblins or anything like that. The first book is the story of a princess, the sequel is about her granddaughter. The stories involve two kingdoms, and I'm pretty sure they're at war with one another in both books. In one of the stories, the princess is forced to run into hiding and at one point is injured with a sword stab that leaves a splinter inside of her, making her grow colder and sicker but her companions bring her to safety.

I would have been reading these sometime in the late 1980's or early 1990's, but really the years of publishing could have been any time before that. I've been curious about these for years, please help!

Back