• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mortal Coils

Narfboy93

Anyone heard of this book? Its a new book by Eric Nylund(Halo and Signal to Noise) thats coming out February 3rd. I have read the Halo books and loved them. I kind of like them more than the game. If you need more info check out the link below for more info on the book. Enjoy!

Link: (WWW dot)ericnylund(dot net)/mortalcoils(dot)htm1

* note, retype whats above so the 1 is a L and the (dot) is a . and the (WWW is www

I loved Mortal Coils. I do not read tie-ins though about 10 years ago I read a book by E. Nylund - Game of Universes - sf but similar in subject with Mortal Coils that stayed with me for a while, so when Mr. Nylund returned to original novels I was excited.

Despite its 600+ length, Mortal Coils flows very well and it's a surprisingly fast read. Twin 15 year old teens, children of the line of righteous immortals crossed with the line of the dark ones, when the two lines have an unbreakable pact to completely avoid each other, Fiona the plucky girl with a talent for weapons and Eliot the younger by ten minutes brother with a talent for singing, have to pass various tests to survive and find a place for themselves.

First of a projected five volume series, and highly recommended.

cool, sounds interesting.
2.gif

Back