• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Moving Birthday/ Birthday Plan....

Crystal

kickbox
A friend had her birthday party lastnight. ah..yeah, Apirl 1st. She was moved at the party (means she cried..and I found it good to do something and make them cry. :p hehe), which gave me this idea:

1) Have you ever had a moving birthday party?
2) what happened or what made you moved at your birthday party?
or 3) have you ever done something special to make your friend or other moved at his/hers birthday party??

hey... Enjoy your every wonderful day! Have a good laugh or whatever to make it beautiful/nice!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D ....................................

Best wishes for you all.

I've never had a birthday party as an adult before. My first one is in two weeks. A good friend and I are turning 25 four days apart, so a bunch of us are going out to Boston to party hardy. The last birthday party I went to was an inpromptu night at a sushi joint with a friend who was having her last pre-30 party. Her dog had just been put to sleep (and he had been a birthday gift two years earlier) so she was really bumming. A couple of us threw together little gifts for her to try to cheer her up and it was really a nice night. I think she was just so excited that we all wanted to be with her on her birthday.

Back