• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Multi-quoting?

pontalba

There used to be a function that allowed one to quote more than one post. If it is still there, I can't find it. Will it return? /fingers crossed/

Another question I thought I'd tuck in here....
Before I logged in I saw some threads on the What's New page. Now that I'm logged in I do not see them. For example one entitled Administrative Issues.

What gives?

Another question I thought I'd tuck in here....
Before I logged in I saw some threads on the What's New page. Now that I'm logged in I do not see them. For example one entitled Administrative Issues.

What gives?

What's new when you are logged out is a list of recent posts. When you are logged in, it keeps track of what you have and haven't seen already and only shows you what is new to your account.

Ravelry does something like that..it keeps track of where I am in a thread. I can see all the groups I'm in, and every thread in each group. I can see at a glance if there are unread posts in a given thread, and when I open one I've been to before, it starts me at where I left off, which is wonderful for those threads with thousands of posts. It also tells me when I have a reply to ne of my posts. It's a nice place, Ravelry..

Thanks, but I figured it out...and what y'all have said isn't it. The post of which I speak are in the ICE thingamajigy...when I am not logged in I can see their posts, and see the heading on the front page of the forum. When I am logged in I cannot. I figure it's on account of it's an "invite only" clubby thingy.

Back