• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

My poem

PDC

My first poem. Found out later that I was influenced by Godspeed You! Black Emperor by the way of not knowing it.

The loneliness in us

The first

I ran trough the forest while the morning dew glistened in the leaves. Light shined trough the cracks and gently made me run softer and to the beat of it. My hair was long and it was one with the wind. I remember shouting "they will remember us forever!". The sun was in my eyes when I came to the edge of the forest to a clearing. Air was dense of waiting. As I lifted my hand for it to cast a shadow, I saw them, hundreds of them, all staring me with rape in their eyes. Hate tripped as a slow growl between their lips and it sounded like death. I stood alone. One of them shouted "last night I fucked your mother and your little sister. They yelled for you to come. But I did instead!" Their laughter made my stomach sick. I didn't feel like the stories I had heard. I shaked for the sake of feeling disbelief. And after a while fell to the ground and shook no more. I didn't fell into romance.

The last

I ran trough the forest as the morning dew still glistened in the leaves. Sun shined trough the cracks and gently made me run softer and to it's beat. My hair was long and it was one with the wind. The sun blinded my eyes and I tripped into a tree root. I hit my head hard into a stone and it cracked my skull and my eye out of my socket. With disbelief in my voice, I moaned. Others ran over me, stomping me vigorously. Someone shouted "they will remember us forever!". I gasped for air as the warm and velvety blood filled my mouth. The more I coughed the more I bled. I was so alone and scared. I heard hard and bad shouting in the distance and cried. The forest around me was in fire but I felt only this. I felt no more feelings of importance. The pattern of my blood didn't leave behind any markings of beauty. I just died alone.

And mothers killed themselves because the sorrow they felt.

Back