• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need help finding a book

oedemas.crest

Hey guys and girls, I once read a book about 13 years ago and have always wanted to read it again but i cannot for the life of me remember the name of it, so i was hoping if I posted what I can remember about the book, someone kind enough would be able to remind me it's name or at least point me in the right direction!

A child in the old days is warned by his father not go enter a garden surrounded by a tall wall, he does one day to get his ball or something, and he is confronted by 3 authoritive men who tell him off for crossing the boundary and disobeying his father, they send him through dimensions which change every time he sleeps he wakes up in another one he is always trying to get home, and eventually he meets this guy in a desert dimension that’s shackled to a boulder, possibly called the boulder of hope, he eventually finds out one he has given up that the shackled man is himself and realises that once he looses all hope that he can return to his home dimension, he's sent home but finds out its home but finds out that time hasn’t stopped and he is home but in the future.

Thanks in advance guys and girls!

Eagerly hoping someone knows it!

Back