• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need help finding fantasy books

Briansho

Hi I read a trilogy about 9 years ago but I forgot what the titles of the books are.

The story is about this guy and his friends that play this RPG and get sucked into the fantasy world they are playing in. In the 1st book I think they get pulled into the world, the 2cd and 3rd books they go through the complete campaign/world and return back to reality.

I just cant remember the titles, they are something like Hexworld. I know they had Hex in the titles somewhere.:(

The only thing I can come up with are Hex, Hex: Shadows and Hex: Ghosts by Rhiannon Lassiter, but looking at the summaries makes me quite sure that's not it. It's worth a shot though, right?

Well, I must admit that I focused on the Hex and the fantasy in your request... I'm sorry, but it's the best I can do.
Where did you get the books from? If you got them in the library, maybe someone there might be able to help you out? Or someone at a book store?

Sounds like Joel Rosenberg's Guardians of the Flame series. Role players are sucked into their game world and into the bodies of the characters they were playing by a professor who turns out to be a wizard. Havoc ensues....

A good Fantasy read.

Back