• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

need help finding romance novel title and author?!

CINCIN13

Hello I am trying to search for a iction romance novel that I believe takes place in modern day New York City. It is about a young lady who i think is aspiring to be a writer. She meets a famous, well known, accomplished author at a bookstore she works at. He is much older than she is and they fall in love. He tells her about the hardships he faced growing up and being jewish during WWII. Most of the book is about him telling her about all the women he has been with and lvoe stories. It's very romantic. The one part I can really remember is where she tries to throw out an old piece of cheese and he keeps it saying how they would have never thrown that out back in the day when he had nothing. They have a lot of sex in this book (lol) and it is very lovey dovey. I need help please?!! Also, the book had to have been published 2009 or earlier since I read it in summer of 09'.

Back