• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need help on Eagle of the Ninth Essay (URGENT)

Gdawg

I don't know if this is the right forum to be posting this in but...

I have an essay due for "The Eagle of the Ninth" soon and I need help because I have no clue what is going on in the book. I have to write how the theme of Freedom is present with Marcus, Esca, and Caudia throughout the novel. If anyone can give me some citations of Freedom associated with these characters then that would be very helpful!

Thanks!

In that case: reread, underline whatever relates to your essay topic, and yay quotes and homework assignment done.

This story is NOT historically accurate for 1. You could have a look at how the relationship changes and how freedom for 1 results in the saving of the life of another. If the slave had not been saved he would not have been there to save the life of the man who freed him later on. The journey north for example into unknown territory is again a bit historically inaccurate. There were for example Roman Forts/Walls near Perth and also near Glasgow. These did not hold though. Try here...http://www.romanscotland.org.uk/pages/narratives/IXth.asp

Back