• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

need some help

Hi everyone I'm new here, but I see from browsing the forums, that everyone is somewhat versed in the book industry. I'm an illustrator who is looking for resources such as this forum that more so emphasizes children's books. Does anyone know of any links or forums like this that may help me.

I am trying to get someone to see my work, aside from the traditional way of sending samples out to respective publishers. Actually aside from the big names, I'm not exactly sure of other (more approachable for a new artist) publishers that are out there. So that's really what I'm looking for.. Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

I have a website of my work, but I'm not looking to promote myself... this isn't spam here, I'm honestly seeking some advice from those of you here who I fell may have an answer for me.

thanks a lot for your time

Robert Steinman

Hi Robert, welcome to The Book Forum. I'm afraid I personally don't know of any other ways to get your work known. Perhaps some of our members will be able to help?

We are trying to develop a categorised links directory (www.thebookforum.com/directory) but it's a slow process that I don't get much time to add to. Anyone can add sites so if you do know of any feel free to submit them.

Back