• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Book: The BPO Syndrome

sobby1981

Guys, My First Book is ready for reading on Amazon Kindle. Currently only the E-Book version is available.

To buy the book and download, pls visit www.amazon.com or www.amazon.in (India Link) and create an Amazon id for free, then Download free Amazon Kindle App on your PC
(Link - http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html/ref=sv_kinc_5?ie=UTF8&docId=1000659093 )

Run and open application, go to the top right side (SHOP at Kindle Store), search for “The BPO Syndrome” on the website, buy and download book on kindle application to read (Click on “Deliver to Kindle or other Device” “Buy now” on the right side of the website and it will download on your kindle application on PC). Inbox me if you are having issues or email me at Sharma.saurabh1981@gmail.com

Pls do not click on “Get your Kindle here” as it will redirect you to Kindle Tabs

PLEASE READ and let me know your positive/ critical reviews through inbox/email. Pls also like my webpage if you like the book to spread the message (cover.jpg )

1. Self promotion is only permitted in the MEMBERS PUBLICATION / SELF PROMOTION thread.

2. This post tells people how to install and download kindle but nothing about your book. This is pretty useless information. Most people here have readers and would rather know about your book.

Hi,

I have included only the synopsis of my book this time. Hope this allright to post and will not deleted.

Regards
Saurabh Sharma

Synopsis

The story is set in India in the early years of the new millennia about an educated middle class boy Saransh Kashyap who graduates from school with starry dreams of making it big early in life. As he plans on becoming a Software engineer and migrate abroad, life has some other plans for Saransh.

Saransh soon finds himself working for the BPO/Call-Center industry where he least expected himself to be in. His entire lifestyle and outlook changes as he gets sucked into the glitters of his new found life and moving away from his original goal. Will he be able to get back the control of his life? Is it true that a person’s will is completely powerless in light of external circumstances? Does Karma play a role in people’s life?

The story tries to explore the significant role of external factors in someone’s life while also highlighting the BPO industry culture from a point of view of an insider. The ups and downs in a person’s life, the romance lost, friends gained and lessons learned.

Hi,

I have included only the synopsis of my book this time. Hope this allright to post and will not deleted.

Regards
Saurabh Sharma

As previously stated self promotion belongs in the Member Publications / Self Promotion thread. Please confine your advertising to this thread only. All duplicate posts in other threads will be moved or deleted.

Back