• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Feature: Spoilers

Darren

Here's another new feature, useful for posting book reviews or talking about books - spoiler text. Place text you want hidden between the spoiler tags (or click the new spoiler button) and it will be hidden in a black bar until highlighted by the reader.

The following text
is an example of spoiler text

Well, I am in a different time zone. I'm doing a lot of work on the website and the forum software at the moment to get it all running how I want it.

I read every post on here so "big brother is watching" :D

I've heard of it, but never been there.

BTW I'd avoid smilies in the spoiler text as they will show through the spoiler "mask".

Is your dad Fish?

Originally posted by TownBear
... ever heard of berwick upon tweed (spelling?)

my dad was born there
Not a fish, but Fish the erudite, erstwhile singer from arty soft metal concept-band wannabes Marillion?

(Yes, this boy doth protest too much - I used to like some of their stuff :eek: )

His real name's Derek Dick, which sort of justifies the use of an alias - if not the one he actually chose.

It's just that he's a b-list celeb, and he's also the only person I've ever heard of who comes from Berwick Upon Tweed.

Tobytook

This feature isn't available when posting reviews in our new library (yet!). If your review contains "spoilers" please say so at the beginning.

Thanks.

Darren.

Back