• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Moderator

I'd vote bobbyburns. Obviously.

Everyone with an opinion on the matter could vote someone, and then we could pick the 5 favourites and make them write a short speech, and then put it in a poll and everyone could vote. Genius. Just like running for head girl at school.

Freya said:
Just like running for head girl at school.

Is that a typo? I think you mean running over the head girl at school. Do we need another moderator? Are we really that naughty? I'm sick of The Man keeping me down. I just want to run free and wear my manties without fear of persecution.

Litany said:
Is that a typo? I think you mean running over the head girl at school. Do we need another moderator? Are we really that naughty? I'm sick of The Man keeping me down. I just want to run free and wear my manties without fear of persecution.

That's why I nominate Litany!! Someone with no rules would make a good ruler.

Actually, isn't a moderator just someone you pick on when they delete posts? That's what my Chambers Dictionary says.

I'm already a moderator somewhere else and admin somewhere else again. I do nothing. Sometimes we make up naughty threads where we insult each other just so the moderators can have something to do. We're wacky like that. :(

She's a power hungry beast. If you really want to be moderated by Litany, check out Donkey! Monkey! She's a nasty piece of work, rest assured.

Other than that I might vote Abulafia. That would amuse me for hours.

:eek:
That's simply not true. I'm the nicest, most furry thing in the world. You say one more bad thing about me and I'm deleting your account. :p

You're very fiesty for a bot.

Anyway. I'd also possibly vote warm_enema, even though he is a filthy disgusting, revolting creature and should quite possibly be put down before he warps anyone elses mind.

Shut up bot :mad: People ought to be having a serious discussion here about an addition to our happy moderator family

:(
I'm not a bot. Bots don't have boobies.

Right then. I vote that everybody gets to be a moderator. We can take it in turns. On our birthdays.

Back