• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Urban Fantasy Novel set in Minnesota!

Jessica Walsh

Hello,

I wanted to promo my first novel that's been published called Seeking the Storyteller. It's the first in a new urban fantasy series that takes place in Minnesota and is published by Solstice Publishing.

hunterssmallcover.jpg
I know of the Storyteller, it whispers into the man’s ear, I’ve met him. If you promise not to kill me, I’ll take you to him.

Alix Andre DeBenit and Randall Fagan are Hunters, part of a hidden network of humans who track and kill the monsters lurking in our world so everyone else can pretend they don’t exist. But when a living shadow mentions someone called the Storyteller, Alix hesitantly decides to learn more.

They say the Storyteller lives in a massive library full of books that tell every being’s life story. He can read
these books, rewrite them and change anything he wants, even if it’s already happened. That’s the power Alix wants, the power to bring his murdered family back and he’s determined to make the Storyteller do it.

He just has to decide if working with the very creatures he’s supposed to kill is worth it.

The book is currently available on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Seeking-The-Storyteller-Jessica-Walsh-ebook/dp/B00HCJP0PM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389217568&sr=8-1&keywords=seeking+the+storyteller

If you're a reviewer and you'd like a review copy, please send me a message.

You can check out our author pages here:
Author Jessica Walsh
whisperedwords

Back