• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Nooooo!!!!! It's September

Motokid

Is September the un-official end of Summer? It is for me...and I hate it....shorter days, longer nights, colder, falling leaves (although the colors are nice for a few weeks), gray landscapes (no leaves), are all just a blink of the eye away....

Anyone care to join me in my mourning the death of summer? :( :( :(

and I know that technically fall does not start until September 22nd...

I actually like the cooler weather. It's great to throw on a sweater and take a walk. Look on the bright side-at least you have milder weather, rather than blazing hot days. :)

As you can see by gazing upon my avatar, I'm overjoyed to be feeling that change in the air. I love autumn and everything about it, and even after it's over, I much prefer winter to summer. It seems you can always warm up, but you can't always cool down!

Motokid said:
Is September the un-official end of Summer? It is for me...and I hate it....shorter days, longer nights, colder, falling leaves (although the colors are nice for a few weeks), gray landscapes (no leaves), are all just a blink of the eye away....

Anyone care to join me in my mourning the death of summer? :( :( :(

and I know that technically fall does not start until September 22nd...

Death of summer? Bring it on! I want full-on winter and I want it NOW! No more stinking hippies wandering the streets - they all have to go home to their mummys and daddys and hibernate in their nice middle-class homes until it gets warmer and when they can come out again and start stinking in my face.

Nuclear winter? Yes please.

Goodbye, summer.

:)

Bahh....you're all destroying the aura (spelling?) of this thread....you stinkin' winter lovers....

I like the ladies in shorts and tank-tops...I like the simpleness of no coats and gloves...I like not having to turn on the heater....I like long days and shorter nights...

Robert said:
I wish I could help you, Moto. I love September. The weather is sooooo much nicer.

September is ok, but it only leads to October, which bleeds into November...ahhhhhhh......January and February....breath...breath....breath....

sorry my friend, in this we truly are ying and yang, i love september and october and fall and winter. give me sweaters, give me mittens, give me long underwear and frozen breath and hot beverages in over sized cups! bring it on. the humidity is brutal and i have a constant dull headache.

Then get out of my thread you snowbunny.... :mad:

you're still hot...in long johns, or better yet...out of em....

long johns, sweater and a toque, the fashion stylings of jenn gorham in the winter. moto get your mind outta my long johns.

well if you are so eager to get into my long johns, here, you can have them, i have like 13 pairs.

jenngorham said:
well if you are so eager to get into my long johns, here, you can have them, i have like 13 pairs.

Forecast is for sunny and 86 degrees today...no need for longies...but I like the fact that you now have nothing on....thanx !!!!

I really hate september thats it the summers gone no more sitting in the garden getting a tan!

ruby said:
I really hate september thats it the summers gone no more sitting in the garden getting a tan!

ahhhh...finally....Thanks Ruby....I knew I wasn't the only one.....

Motokid said:
ahhhh...finally....Thanks Ruby....I knew I wasn't the only one.....
I love the sun to much and to me the winter is so depressing and very long!

Back