• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

not new, just re-new...

Hiya Luna, It's good to see you back around here :) Ronny a/k/a Betty in other parts

Hiya Luna, nice to see you over here! Whatcha readin' these days? I'm reading a Dutch murder mystery, Dekok and the Begging Death by A. C. Baantjer.

Yeah, finally found my way back.:eek:

Reading 'the whole world over' by julia glass.

Next, "For Love of Politics: Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years" by Sally Bedell Smith.

After that, "The Man Called CASH: The Life, Love and Faith of an American Legend" by Steve Turner.

All on audiobook, at work.

Yeah, finally found my way back.:eek:

Reading 'the whole world over' by julia glass.

Next, "For Love of Politics: Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years" by Sally Bedell Smith.

After that, "The Man Called CASH: The Life, Love and Faith of an American Legend" by Steve Turner.

All on audiobook, at work.

The Man Called Cash sounds promising. The Man in Black was such a character. I was privilidged to see him and his family in concert many years ago. I think it was when Marty Stuart was still married to one of Cash's daughters. They put on a show now!

When I was little kid, I wanted to marry either Johnny Cash or, most especially, John Wayne.

Have you seen "Walk The Line". Good movie. Good soundtrack.

Back