• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

November Reading?

rune

So what book are you reading at the moment, or what books have you all managed to get through this month?

I've just finished Nighseer by Laurell K Hamilton. I like this authors stuff, but this isn't one of her best :(

Before that I read Jim Butcher's Storm Front. Book 1 in the Dresden Files. I really enjoyed it and will be looking to get the rest of this series :)

rune

A question nixmith if u don't mind? Are the Dark Tower books by SK any good? I've only read The Stand by him which I thought was fantastic!

This month I'll be working my way through the Magic's Pawn books by Mercedes Lackey, as well as trying to get my hands on some manga and writing books too.

Just finished Alice Borchardt's series about wolves (The Silver Wolf is the 1st one.) Her style is a bit hard to get used to at first, but she's got incredible characterization. I'll never think about Caesar without thinking of HER Caesar - he shows up in book 2. She's Anne Rice's sister, BTW.

Oh, and I love Mercedes Lackey, Ruzi. I always want to be friends with her characters.

Despite having a great many unread books, i am currently re-reading Michael Crichton's Congo for the umpteenth time :D

Phil

Back