• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Obscure Azure

BronwenWPhoenix

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and thought I'd introduce myself, as is the custom on most forums these days! :D

Has anyone ever since this forum is the colour of obscure azure? Nope, didn't think so! :lol:

I'm a writer and I've had two books published, so you'll probably find me in the writers block mostly, although I will hover over to other forums to discuss books as I love to read too. And just general chat too :D

Thank youuuu!

Bronwen.

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and thought I'd introduce myself, as is the custom on most forums these days! :D

Has anyone ever since this forum is the colour of obscure azure? Nope, didn't think so! :lol:

I'm a writer and I've had two books published, so you'll probably find me in the writers block mostly, although I will hover over to other forums to discuss books as I love to read too. And just general chat too :D

Thank youuuu!

Bronwen.

Welcome to the forum and about the color,we are special what can we say...

Welcome aboard! You'll love it here, we're pretty nice for the most part. Stay clear of abecedarian though.........:whistling:

Back