• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Off On Holiday

phil_t

Hey Guys!!

Well, Me & Ice are off on holiday today (yay, camping!! :eek: ) - so i'm not going to be around for a whole 10 days!!

I know, i know, you dont know how you're going to cope, but fear not, i may be able to check back in on Thursday or so :p

Anyway, have fun, dont spam, and dont cry too much, cos -

I'll Be Back :cool:

Phil

Have a good one Phil :)

And... of coarse we won't spam!

*fingers crossed behind back*

Regards
SillyWbbit

Have a blast, Phil!

We'll try to cope without you. It'll be tough, but we'll manage!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

phil_t said:
Hey Guys!!

Well, Me & Ice are off on holiday today (yay, camping!! :eek: ) - so i'm not going to be around for a whole 10 days!!

I know, i know, you dont know how you're going to cope, but fear not, i may be able to check back in on Thursday or so :p

Anyway, have fun, dont spam, and dont cry too much, cos -

I'll Be Back :cool:

Phil
Have a nice time Phil, tell us all about your holiday when you come back! :p

What shall we do without you, Phil?

Have a nice vacation, relax and enjoy yourself. England is lovely this time of year. (So is Denmark by the way). :)

Hobitten :D

Now would be the perfect time to tell your dirty little stories about Phil and Ice.

Don't worry, you can edit them before they come back and no one will know we've been laughing at their expense. :D

RaVeN

Well, I remember one time (true story) when, during a weekend, Phil got very drunk, and he decided to go online. He posted a bucketload of pure and utter crap, and PM-ed everybody, to tell them to read his posts.

His PM to me went something like this:

----------
Martin

Your Dutch, I'm drunk.

Read my posts!

Phil
----------

Made me laugh!

But does anyone remember the time that Phil brought home that hooker only to find after thorough inspection that it was a drag queen? Then Ice came home and Phil stuck him/her in the stand up freezer while he shuffled Ice off to another room.

I wonder what ever happened to the Dairy Queen? :confused:

RaVeN

Then there was the time Phil was arrested for flashing.

They had to drop the charges though....lack of evidence. :eek:

RaVeN

Or can anyone forget the time Phil got caught buttering his popcorn at the movie theater and passed himslf off as Pee Wee Herman?

RaVeN

Well im glad to see that everyone on the forum missed me so much!! :)

And Martin, i have no knowledge of the PM at all .... well mebbe a little .... okay, but it was the vodka talking, i swear :D

And the camping was fine til they told us we had to come home a day early because they were closing the camp site, at which point it started raining and didnt stop til we had loaded all our sopping wet gear into the car!! :mad: Still, its all getting unpacked again soon enough!!

Phil

Too bad to hear your camping trip didn't end the way you wanted it to.

On the other hand, it's good to have you back, Phil!

Back