• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Old Christmas Threads (gifts, well wishes, etc)

Kaz

I hope I get some books for Christmas but I don't think I get cos all my family won't give me more books. They know I have load books at home. :( I hope I get book voucher so wait and see. If not, I will go to shopping for sale after Christmas and I will buy some books. :p
I wonder Which books you may get for Christmas that you really want? If it answer your prayer!!:D

I've asked for a Barnes and Noble gift certificate for Christmas. I'm not sure what book I want, though. There are a couple I'm waiting to be released yet, so if I do get a certificate, I may hold onto it.

I'm fairly certain I'll be receiving a 1983 edition of The Rolling Stones, a book I've been hunting down for many a year, which was basically a collection of newspaper cuttings about the band. It is much better than it sounds, trust me :)

Hoping to get some gift certificates to Chapters, a travel book on French Polynesia, and maybe "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman.

They're.. you know... lovely and all, but honestly, I could do without them.

But hey, that's just me...

Cheers, Martin :D

I could sing along to that. Yep, I could :D Actually, she kind of looks like my neighbor across the street.

Several windows were reported shattered, but luckily there was no-one else present at the time!! :p

Actually, i have an aunt i dont particularly like who i think those would be perfect for!! :D

Phil

Sort of an anti-gift. Good idea!

Oh, and by the way, welcome back, phil! (It's obvious that you're back, considering the explosion of posts :))

Well, its not my fault that someone posted about forty times in the last three days (mentioning no names <cough, Martin :D >). I just had to respond!!

Phil

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I hope Santa brought you all many books that you want to read?

I am now in possession of a ten book collection of PG Wodehouse...oooh. Woot!

Mxx

Merry christmas to all and to all a good book :)
Santa brought me two nice new books and I also got three nice new journals.. can't wait to dig in. ^_^

Bit late, but merry Christmas to all. I hope you all had a good one! I received absolutely nothing!! :(

Oh, and by the way... gotta love book tokens!!

Back