• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

**Opinions Needed**

What is the biggest issue you encounter when obtaining books?

• High Cost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time (travel time to bookstore, library; time spent in bookstore, library; time to order online)

• Other

• I don't encounter any of the above issues

• Total voters

Ian Buchanan

Hi all,

I have been doing some research within the books/reading industry and have stumbled upon a potential solution to some of the problems you and others may be facing! Now, I would love to hear the opinions of those deeply ingrained in this industry.

What do you think of library book delivery? That is, library books delivered to your door, even if you are not a member. Books could be sourced from local libraries and delivered to anyone interested in reading any book, at any time. Deliveries could be completed quickly, and the price would be minimal as the books are never purchased, only picked up and delivered, leaving costs very low. The only charge would be for the delivery! That way readers can reap the benefits of fast delivery, not have to pay any shipping charges, allowing them to obtain books at a very low price, quickly!

Please, I'd love to hear any and all opinions! Poke holes in my logic, ask questions, offer advice...anything is helpful! Thanks everyone for the insights!

Back