• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

orginization

waterfoul

:confused::confused::confused:
I'm looking for a guide for orginization cause thats my main problem but i am
only 15 so am mainly in need of organizing my
  • backpack
  • workspace
    and
  • room
:confused::confused::confused:

well it may be cliche, but i think martha stewart has a book out on organizing. you may want to just head to the library or the bookstore and look in the home decorating/ how to section. there are loads of books out there on how to organize clutter and set up your space. also, check out ikea.

hope that helps and happy cleaning!

jenngorham said:
well it may be cliche, but i think martha stewart has a book out on organizing. you may want to just head to the library or the bookstore and look in the home decorating/ how to section. there are loads of books out there on how to organize clutter and set up your space. also, check out ikea.

hope that helps and happy cleaning!
thanks but can you give me a link to it and some more options

Why don't you go over to amazon.com, type the word organization/ organize in the little white search box and click on the go button?

Rogue said:
Why don't you go over to amazon.com, type the word organization/ organize in the little white search box and click on the go button?
gives too many rezults that i dont want

You know it is possible to combine words like "organize + teenager" etc.

One of the results was:
Organizing from the Inside Out for Teenagers: The Foolproof System for Organizing Your Room, Your Time, and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern and Jessi Morgenstern-Colon

Here's the link.

Back