• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Out Of The Writer's Room Comes a Book

Meadow337

Former Moderator
The writer’s room is a great place for throwing out ideas and challenges. Even if we sometimes were the only two taking part, the challenges have proven to be a lot of fun. We took it the concept of one of the challenges a step further and continued the fun by posting pictures and writing stories over a private conversation at BAR, sometimes averaging two or more stories a day!

The result is our book, Take 2: A Collection of Stories, which we owe to BAR.

A BIG THANK YOU!

The book is available on Amazon. Please let us know what you think about it.

Gita and Meadow

http://www.amazon.com/TAKE-COLLECTION-SHORT-STORIES-ebook/dp/B00E57EVP4/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1374831703&sr=1-2&keywords=take 2 a collection of short stories

Our first review:

A unique idea of two writers in different countries, with different cultures & experience, writing some wonderful short stories inspired by a shared photograph. It was a joy to read, and will have you laughing & crying after the first few pages. I found the stories about South Africa particularly touching, having grown up there myself. A quick read but highly recommended.

alh5.googleusercontent.com__g_40yEeg4Zk_Ue6j5XYFefI_AAAAAAAACG0_Md0K0S0aFls_s512_DISPLAY.jpg

Note from Me: Earnings from the book are going to support charity:

Smile Foundation Education Centre : http://smilefoundationindia.org/

So support the book and educate a child!

Last edited:
Take 2 on Meadow's post:

The icing on the cake, i.e. the front cover design is Meadow's.

Please support the book because it is as much yours as ours.

The sale proceeds (my share included ) will go to Smile Foundation Education Centre.

Reading and enjoying it.

Read the first four short stories so far, will read more on my commute to work tomorrow morning. :)

Back