• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Piccoult

Geenh

Hi bookies. Ok. "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Piccoult. It's the next book for my book club. I've yet to read it but I've heard everything from "I loved it! That's why I suggested it to Book Club" to "Here, you can have the damn book! I couldn't get past page 65". The story has been ruined for me (not in a bad way though) so you cannot spoil it. I just wanted everyone's perspective. Thanks.

I've brought it on a whim, but I have a feeling it'll stay on my shelf while I read other books that interest me more.

I loved it,I couldn't put it down.The struggles and emotions of this family really grabbed me.There are some surprises in the story later on.I also like the fact each chapter is written from each member of the family.I really think it is the best book I have read in a long time.It would make a great discussion book.It shows the struggle of a family dealing with a horrible illness and the emotions from every point of view.I was actually going to suggest it here for the April selection.

Ive just finished it. What a book! I really loved it, and as for the ending...wow.

I'd love to be only starting it again. I envy anyone who has yet to pick it up.

The best book I've read in a long time, without a shadow of doubt. ;)

If anything, read it just for the ending, the ending is such a shocker, so twisted and left me going...whoa, didn't see that one coming.

I loved the book, I thought it was great.

Pearl said:
If anything, read it just for the ending, the ending is such a shocker, so twisted and left me going...whoa, didn't see that one coming.

I loved the book, I thought it was great.

yeah, completely out of the blue. great ending. :eek:

Just visited Jodi's website and messageboard. She frequently joins in discussions and answers questions. Very interesting, when you have finished the book, re-read the prologue. ;)

Back