• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pictures of your e-reader

SFG75

This thread was inspired by sparkchaser's comment in the "Simon says" thread about posting pictures about a nook. I thought it would be a great idea here. My new amazon kindle.:)

mail

And? How are you liking it?

Also, I am not holding my breath waiting for AB to post a pic of his Nook.

I am now running out the door to see an IMAX 3D flick with a bunch of kids - Yogi Bear (boring!). Then we're going to south beach for some pizza. I'll post pics of my very used-up Nook as soon as I return.

And? How are you liking it?

Also, I am not holding my breath waiting for AB to post a pic of his Nook.

I absolutely LOVE it. I bought my first book and it is just awesome. I thought it would make my eyes sore or something, but it turned out to be a o.k. I have to admit that buying books online looks a lot more a attractive than shelling out the money for pulp.

I too, can't wait for AQ to post a picture of his. I wonder if he will post it or if he will just spill text all over this thread.:whistling::innocent:

Here's my Sony Reader, complete with my own home-made cover that makes it look like a little prayer book or something:

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b339_beergood_IMAG0296.jpg ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b339_beergood_IMAG0298.jpg
Awesome gadget. Weighs nothing, quickest e-ink screen I've ever tried, and best of all - my boss paid for it. :cool:

Wow, that is small. Me likey. How many books would you say you have read on it so far, beer good?

This thread was inspired by sparkchaser's comment in the "Simon says" thread about posting pictures about a nook. I thought it would be a great idea here. My new amazon kindle.:)

mail

Ummm, I cannot see your pic. (Linking from Google Mail doesn't work)

Here's my Sony Reader, complete with my own home-made cover that makes it look like a little prayer book or something:

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b339_beergood_IMAG0296.jpg ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b339_beergood_IMAG0298.jpg
Awesome gadget. Weighs nothing, quickest e-ink screen I've ever tried, and best of all - my boss paid for it. :cool:

Awesome pics beer good! My parents have a sony reader and they love it.

sparkchaser--I have ten books on there now. I've discovered the joy of .99 downloads! I'm trying to figure out what I want to put on there. I'm taking a tough school law class, so I don't know if I want non-fiction or escapist fiction to give me an occasional break. :lol: It's a great problem to have.

Awesome pics beer good! My parents have a sony reader and they love it.

sparkchaser--I have ten books on there now. I've discovered the joy of .99 downloads! I'm trying to figure out what I want to put on there. I'm taking a tough school law class, so I don't know if I want non-fiction or escapist fiction to give me an occasional break. :lol: It's a great problem to have.

can you take a better pic of the cover over the Sony, I really like my Sony but don't use it as much since I got the Nook color
just wanted to see what you homemade cover looks like

Back