• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

please help

lilshorty101

what are some fiction or non-fiction book that is sorta short n is interesting n like pulls u in? im in highschool 9th grade n this is for english. if u had to recommend a book wut wud it be that isnt too long.

lilshorty101 said:
what are some fiction or non-fiction book that is sorta short n is interesting n like pulls u in? im in highschool 9th grade n this is for english. if u had to recommend a book wut wud it be that isnt too long.

Don't know if it's in your class curriculum, but Animal Farm would be a good read. Lots of history behind it as well that you could research on the net.

thanx! does any1 else hv any books n i cant read animal farm cuz i read it last yr n mice n men i cant read either cuz thats our summer reading. thanx tho

Heart of Darkness. Use the time you saved by not giving us the courtesy of spelling and punctuation to look up the author. Remember: The rules of writing are to make things easier for the reader, not the writer. You should do the work so we won't have to.

lilshorty, I'm not familiar with the American school grades. How old are you and are you male or female?

Damn, people! Yield! Hehe, I am always going to check my spelling around here. Anyway, Goodbye, Columbus is a pretty easy read, and it's only about 130 pages. And I've never found anybody who thought Vonnegut was a hard read.

unKeMPt said:
Damn, people! Yield! Hehe, I am always going to check my spelling around here. Anyway, Goodbye, Columbus is a pretty easy read, and it's only about 130 pages. And I've never found anybody who thought Vonnegut was a hard read.

We don't punish for honest mistakes in spelling or accidental typos.

Back